Hi, Are you that cleaner or cleaning lady:
• Who think that cleaning is a profession on its own
• Who does this with pleasure and gets a kick out of it when everything looks spic and span again
• Who likes to proactively think, how this can be best achieved
• Who is service-oriented and feels that he/she is part (co-colleague) of the company where the cleaning is done
• Above all, is aware that you are an important link within this company. After all, a clean building directly contributes to the health of the employees and ensures that your co-colleagues feel comfortable at their workplace.
Where are you going to work?
We work for example in (company)offices, shops, sports club, yoga studios, clinics.
And do this in the Amsterdam region and immediate surroundings
What else we offer you:
· A good salary based on experience and qualities
· A good pension
· 4.2% end of-year allowance (by 6 months employment or more)
· Attention to your personal development
· Professional support and instructive training
· A friendly and diverse team
· Most advanced and environmentally friendly cleaning products and tools
· The ability to move on to higher positions, such as team leaders, supervisors, etc., including management positions.
· Being part of the enormous growth that we will make as a company in the coming years.
Do you also have the ambition to grow. Then know that we are always looking for people with the right character and mindset, so that we can facilitate them with new possibilities
RequirementsIt is important that you
• Speaks reasonable Dutch and / or English
• Are able to travel between 2-3 locations per day
• Have a smartphone with an internet connection and you can safely use navigation apps
Experience in the cleaning industry is a plus, but we would also like to hear from you if you have gained cleaning experience in a different way.
If you recognize yourself in this, we would love to get in touch with you!
Send an email by clicking the email button