Cleaner / Housekeeper
5 star hotel
Are you an energetic room attendant with an eye for details? Who takes pride in making the environment sparkle. Who handles the belongings of the hotel visitors with care and who has a natural service-oriented mentality. Then we are looking for you.
You will be part of a busy and ambitious team and together you will responsible for keeping the hotel rooms immaculately clean and tidy. Our client is a prestigious 5 star hotel in the heart of Amsterdam.
Both we and the hotel see the role of our housekeeping team as vital to their success, as their guests have high expectations for their time in this 5 star hotel. You will therefore not only be part of our company, but also be seen as a valuable employee of the hotel itself. Employee happeness is not only for us, but also for them one of importants key to success.
To be successful in this role, it is important that you can communicate well in English. If you also speak Dutch, than that is a plus.
Do you have ambition to grow within our company? We are always looking for people with the right character and mindset, so we can facilitate them with new opportunities to grow.
And who are we then?
Well, we are Pure & Clean and as our name implies, it is not only about looking visually clean, but that it is really pure (hygienic) clean. We see ourselves as an important partner for (daily) services, where hospitality and cleaning are important. Efficiency, dedication, motivation, reliability and quality are our keywords. And of course we expect this from you as our future colleague. After all, you will become our visiting card.
What can we offer you?
• A pleasant working environment with clarity and structure
• A friendly and diverse team
• Training and coaching to improve yourself in the field
• Most advanced and environmentally friendly cleaning products and tools
• A good salary that can be increased based on experience and dedication
• The ability to develop long-term collaboration
• The ability to progress to senior positions, such as team leaders, supervisors, etc., including management positions.
I’ts important that you:
• Speaks good English (reasonable Dutch is a pre)
• Lives in the Amsterdam region
• Have a smartphone with an internet connection and you can safely use navigation apps
Experience in the cleaning industry is a plus
Have we aroused your interest! Then we’d love to hear from you.