We are looking for a skilled Office Coordinator to undertake a variety of day-to-day office and clerical tasks. You will be an integral part of ensuring that our office operations run smoothly and are successful in supporting other business activities in a friendly and positive manner.
An excellent office coordinator is, above all, an organized and competent professional with great communication skills.
You will be comfortable dealing with people and able to carry out administrative duties with accuracy and speed.
You’re the go-to person for facilitating schedules, meetings both in the office and off-site.
- Ensuring the weekly schedule is complete and communicated with the relevant department.
- Maintaining office supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels and anticipating requirements.
- Placing and expediting orders, verifying receipts, stocking items and delivering supplies to work stations.
- Day-to-day coordination.
- Meeting and greeting all clients, consultants and external visitors.
- Forwarding information by receiving and distributing communications. Collecting and mailing correspondence.
- Answering the office phone, taking messages and ensuring these are dealt with by the relevant person.
- Creating and maintaining office procedures, including coordinating health & safety.
- Owning and resolving all office-related operational issues.
- Fluency in English and Dutch.
- Extremely strong interpersonal skills.
- Gets satisfaction out of serving others and solving problems.
- Good project management capabilities.
- International and especially European experience preferable.
- Proactive, able to work on own initiative.
- Excellent computer knowledge
- Experience with working in a dynamic environment and dealing with many small projects and administrative tasks simultaneously.