Are you someone with a natural smile. Are you honest, proactive and professional? Do you like to take on a challenge and want to develop yourself further, but you also need variety and freedom? Then we would like to have an conversation with you.
As an ambitious colleague you think beyond just carrying out the work. After all, you have an important role within the company, because you are the business card of the company to our cleaners, supervisors, suppliers and customers. Flexible service provision is therefore one of your strong points.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Manager to organize and coordinate administrative tasks and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant working environment, ensuring a high level of organizational effectiveness, communication and safety.
Ultimately, you must be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and contribute to improving business procedures and day-to-day operations.
Do you also have the ambition to grow. Then know that we are always looking for people with the right character and mindset, so that we can facilitate them with new possibilities.
What else we offer you:
· A good salary based on experience and qualities
· A good pension
· 4.2% end of-year allowance (by 6 months employment or more)
· Attention to your personal development
· Professional support and instructive training
· A friendly and diverse team
· Being part of the enormous growth that we will make as a company in the coming years.
- Act as 1st point of contact for customers, suppliers and colleagues, via
- Entering and keeping up to date the CRM system, among other things.
- shift of the cleaners
- update staff
- update customers
- Working together and assisting HR department
- Collaborate and assist supervisors
- Assist with the onboarding process for new employees
- Scheduling meetings and appointments
- Organizing office activities and procedures
- Orders and logistics of all cleaning and office materials
- Debtors and creditors management
- Provide general support to visitors
- Answering questions from employees regarding services and/or materials
- Liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with Customers
- Planning internal or external activities, such as parties, celebrations and conferences
- Demonstrable experience as an Office Manager/coordinator
- Knowledge of the responsibilities, systems and procedures of Office manager/coordinator
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Practical experience with office machines
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multitask and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English and Dutch (is a plus)
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a dynamic environment
- A creative mind with the ability to propose improvements
- HBO thinking and working level
If you think: this is me and you have that natural smile.
Send a message:
Note: Are you an administrative assistant, or cleaner with office skills, who recognizes yourself in the above description and is ready for the next step in his/her career, then we cordially invite you to apply also